Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Love Letter to a Random Dude on Facebook

Dear Beautiful Random Facebook man,
I can’t even believe I’m telling you this and this is totally something I’ve never done before… but, here goes:

I saw you on TV a few weeks ago and thought you were really cute. You also seemed like a really cool person, so I looked you up and friend requested you. I forgot all about it after that. Was pretty surprised when you accepted because we have zero friends in common. Anyways, if you think this is weird, I won’t be offended if you de-friend me (things will be exactly as they were before, so it’s no big deal). I figured the worst thing that could happen was you know that someone out there thinks you are gorgeous and you made her day!

If you’re ever interested in hanging out with some new people in town, just let me know. ;)

Love (I hope!),
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment